Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Hello Sunshine Card & Tuesday Tip


Stampin Up Under My Umbrella Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start. I have a serious case of spring fever! Yesterday it was over 70 degrees here and today it was again close to 70 in early March in Massachusetts. I brought my sneakers to work and took glorious 20 minute walks at lunch. Then I came home and opened the windows and let the fresh air in the house. It made me so happy!

Sticking with my spring fever theme my card today features the Under My Umbrella Bundle and I paired it up with the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper.  Here is a look at the bundle:


Want to see how I made this card? Check out my video below:


Measurements:
Daffodil Delight card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
Whisper White cardstock – 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”
DSP – 3” x 4”
DSP scraps for stamping/punching
Ribbon – 6” piece

Let me know if you have any questions. All the products I used are noted below. If you want to scoop up these products please head over to my Online Store or contact me if you need help placing an order. 

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment