Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

To A Wild Rose Card & Tuesday Tip


Stampin Up To A Wild Rose

Happy Tuesday and Happy St. Patrick’s Day! What a difference a week makes. Last week it was in the 70’s and it was so beautiful here in Massachusetts. Now this week it is chilly and gloom and doom everywhere you look with the Covid19 news. How are you getting through it? I have to stay my saving grace right now is crafting. When I feel anxious I go grab some stamps, ink, and paper. Working in healthcare it is super scary right now. I am thankful to all my coworkers putting up a brave face. I am fortunate to be in an administrative location now, but only 2.5 months ago worked in a clinical location. Today I became a temporary work at home employee.

Ok now on to some stamping! This week I am featuring the To A Wild Rose Bundle and Best Dressed Designer Series Paper in my card. I am playing along with the CASEing Tuesday Facebook group. Here is a look at the bundle:


Want to see how I made this card? Check out my video below:


Measurements:
Petal Pink card base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
Best Dressed DSP – 3 ¾” x 5”
Old Olive cardstock – 3” x 4 1/8”
Petal Pink cardstock – 2 ¾” x 4”
Ribbon – 6” piece

Let me know if you have any questions. All the products I used are noted below. If you are trapped inside for the next few weeks and need crafting supplies hop over to my Online Store to place an order or contact me if you need help. 

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment