Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, May 7, 2020

May classes to-go!

Happy Thursday! I wanted to pop on and share details on my May classes to-go! Since our stay at home advisory is in effect to mid-May (at least) I am offering my May classes to-go only. If you live locally (within 30 minutes) I can deliver to your home via no contact delivery meaning I will let you know when I will swing by and hang a bag on your doorknob or leave on your porch. If you are long distance I am still going to the post office once a week. Both my classes this month feature the Timeless Tropical stamp set, but they are very different.

Masculine card class:
RSVP by May 15th here

12x12 Timeless Tropical Sampler
RSVP by May 15th here

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment