Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, July 24, 2022

July 2022 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives by Create with Christine

 

Stampin' Up! July 2022 Paper Pumpkin

Happy Sunday! Today I have three simple Paper Pumpkin alternative cards for you. I’m featuring the July 2022 kit Sending Good Thoughts. Catch my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting videos. 


Not a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber? You can subscribe in two ways: 
Sign up monthly here 
Prepay here & earn free Sale-A-Bration goodies (if you sign up by August 31, 2022) 
My subscribers will receive a PDF tutorial of my three alternative cards this week 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my events & specials

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment