Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Merry Christmas Double Gate Fold Card

 

Stampin' Up! Handmade Wishes stamp set

Happy Sunday! Today I have a simple double gate fold Christmas card. I’m featuring the Handmade Wishes stamp set (part of the Handmade Wishes Bundle) & Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper. Catch my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting videos. 


Measurements: 
Soft Sea Foam Cardstock – 5 ½” x 11”, score on long side at 1 ¼”, 3 3/8”, 7 5/8”, 9 ¾” 
Designer Series Paper – four 1” x 5 ¼” strips 
Real Red Cardstock – 11” x 1”, score at 3” and 7 3/8” 
Real Red Cardstock – 2 ¾” square, cut with Seasonal Labels die 
Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” square, cut with Layering Circles die 
Ribbon – 4” piece 

Here is a close up: 

Stampin' Up! Handmade Wishes stamp set

Inspired by my card today? Shop here 24/7. Sale-A-Bration is underway so if you spend $50 or $100 by August 31, 2022 don’t forget to choose your free items. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my events & specials.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment