Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Faux Stained Glass Technique Card

 

Stampin' Up! Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set

Happy Sunday! Today I have a super cool faux stained glass technique to teach you featuring the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set, Sunflowers Dies, and Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper. Catch my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting videos. 


Dimensions: 
Thick Basic White Cardstock - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored in half at 4 ¼” 
Distressed Gold Specialty Designer Series Paper – 5” x 3 ¾” 
Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper – 4 ¾” x 3 ½” 
Vellum Cardstock – 4” x 4” 
Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¼” x ¾” 
Linen Thread - 15" piece, tied in a double bow

Here is a close up: 

Stampin' Up! Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set

Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I will love to be your demonstrator. Order from my shop 24/7 here 

Make sure you are on my mailing list to get information on my upcoming events & specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment