Classes/Tutorials

Monday, January 29, 2024

For You Square Card


Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple square card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the new Bee Mine Designer Series Paper and Adhesive Backed Hearts and Flowers. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch:


Dimensions:
Daffodil Delight Cardstock – 4” x 8”, score in half at 4”
Designer Series Paper, Daffodil Delight check pattern – 3 ½” square
Vellum Cardstock – 3 ¼” square
Sweet Sorbet Cardstock – 3 3/4" x 5", see tip below
Basic White Cardstock – 3 1/2" x 2"
Sweet Sorbet Ribbon – 8" 
Sweet Sorbet Cardstock – 3” x 1 ½

Here is a close-up:


Tuesday Tips:
  • You don’t always need to use stamps and ink on a card
  • I cut the larger scallop die in half to make it shorter gluing it overlapping the scallop edges then hid the seam with the white scallop die and ribbon
  • Did you notice the white scallop die has slits in it? I pulled my ribbon through the slits and secured with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back
Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator. Order from my shop 24/7 here. There are free goodies to be earned during Sale-A-Bration now through February 29, 2024.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order.

Happy Stampin’
Christine

Supply List:





No comments:

Post a Comment