Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Yay You Birthday Card


Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple birthday card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the Bright and Beautiful Memories and More Card Pack and Tinsel Gems Four Pack. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch:


Dimensions:
Thick Basic White Cardstock – 11” x 4 1/4”, scored in half at 5 ½”
Basic White Cardstock – 5” x 3 ½”
“Designer Series Paper” strips – three cut to 4” x ¾”
Basic White Cardstock – 3” x 3”, cut 2nd largest circle die
Stickers from card pack

Here is a close-up:


Tuesday Tips:
  • I painted the balloon stickers with lots of Wink of Stella
  • I cut the three strips from one of the 4” x 6” cards in the Memories and More card pack
  • Since I used a smaller die it fits through the Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine
Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator. Order from my shop 24/7 here. There are lots of free goodies to be earned during Sale-A-Bration now through February 29, 2024.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order.

Happy Stampin’
Christine

Supply List:





No comments:

Post a Comment