Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Thanks Card


Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card this week for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring some products retiring soon including the Biggest Wish stamp set and Inked Botanicals Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch:


Dimensions:
Petal Pink Cardstock – 11” x 4 ¼”, scored in half at 5 ½”
Designer Series Paper (Calypso Coral dots) – 5 ½” x 3 ½”
Designer Series Paper (floral pattern) – 4 5/8” x 3 7/8”
Petal Pink Cardstock – 2 ¼” x 7/8”
Twine – 12” piece, tied in a bow

Here is a close-up:


Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I will love to be your demonstrator. Order from my shop 24/7 here.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order.

Happy Stampin’
Christine

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment