Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Thanks For Being You Card


Happy Tuesday! I took a summer break the past few weeks and I’m back. For CASE-ing Tuesday this week I’m featuring the Penciled Pear stamp set and Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch:


Dimensions:
Granny Apple Green Cardstock – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
Designer Series Paper – 1 ¼” x 5 3/8
Watercolor Paper – 4” square, stamp, watercolor, then die cut with largest circle
Gold ribbon – 13” piece, wrapped around card
Gold ribbon – 10” piece, tied in a bow

Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I would love to be your demonstrator. Order from my shop 24/7 here. If you earned Bonus Days in July don’t forget to redeem them this month!

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order.

Happy Stampin’
Christine

Supply List:





No comments:

Post a Comment