Classes/Tutorials

Monday, November 22, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Ideas # 4


Post-it Note Holders are always a hit at my craft fairs. They make great gifts for teachers or anyone that has a desk job plus they make a cute stocking stuffer. My coworkers know that I am a post-it note queen at work. Mainly because I am always multitasking so I jot down notes on my post-its to keep it all straight!

I decorated this one for a teacher with the apple stamp and sentiment from Apple Blossoms. I really like the color combo here of Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake cardstock.

This post-it design came from Stampin Connection which is a forum for demonstrators to share ideas with each other. My friend Colleen just signed up to be a demonstrator yesterday so I am really excited for her. There is an amazing deal of $87.50 right now and you receive over $300 worth of products plus so much more. Contact me to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment