Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, December 5, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Ideas # 5


I just today finished up 20 of these adorable purse gift card holders for an order. I got the idea and tutorial from Dawn Griffith. These were a popular item at my craft fairs this season.

I met Courtney at a craft fair a few weeks ago and within a few days she was contacting me to place an order for a few things in her shop here in Lowell. I am thrilled that she is featuring me and my hand stamped items and look forward to what the opportunity brings.

Supplies used:
- Stamp: Tags til Christmas clear mount
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Paper: Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla cardstock, Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- Other: Top Note Die, Big Shot, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Cropadile, Clear envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment