Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Early Mother's Day gifts


It was an early Mother's Day for some special Mom's and one special sister on Easter. I will be away on vacation on Mother's Day this year so I gave them their gift early. I got the idea from fellow Stampin' Up! demo Nelia Harper in this post. As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to make these as gifts.

This is another sneak peek of the Strength & Hope set you will be able to order on May 1st - next week! It is a set of four stamps and when you purchase the stamp set Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. 

Also, used in this notepad is the stamp set Four Frames which you can order until April 30th. Then it won't be available again until July 1st when the new Idea Book & Catalog is released. The Four Frames set coordinates with the Decorative Label punch which I am loving these days.

I purchased the 4x6 clear photo holder at my local Christmas Tree Shop. You can probably find these at office supply stores or maybe even a dollar store. I will most likely make up some more of these for my Fall craft fairs. I think they are great for the office (at home or at work) or to just leave near the phone to jot down notes.

Supplies:
Stamps: Strength & Hope, Four Frames
Ink: Basic Gray, Blushing Bride
Paper: In Color 6x6 Designer Series Paper, Whisper White & Blushing Bride cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Basic Pearl Rhinestone, Decorative Label punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, Whisper White organza ribbon, Scallop Trim border punch, post-it notes, 4x6 photo holder

No comments:

Post a Comment