Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter to you. I hope you have a lovely day celebrating with family. The sun is currently out and shining so hopefully the rain has gone away for today. This year we have family visiting from across the country so it has been a nice Easter weekend so far. We have a tradition on my Mom's side that we get together and make homemade Italian pasta cappelletti's for Christmas and Easter dinner so it is always a dinner you look forward to.

I am sharing two petal cone Easter treats. I was inspired by one I saw on Stampin' Connection, the forum for Stampin' Up! demonstrators. This is just the right size for a little treat. I fit a small bag of jelly beans, a few Peanut butter cups and a little bunny. With these I just popped them into a cello bag and tied off the top with a piece of ribbon. You could also add a piece of ribbon and make a hanging treat. 

So these are made with the Petal Cone die and it is two dies cut out and adhered together with Sticky strip. I cut out the extra chocolate scallop pieces for the front and back to dress it up a bit. The scallop pieces are also right in the Petal Cone die. After I had these put together I realized the celery one reminds me of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Yum!
Supplies:
Stamps: All Holidays
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Petal Cone die, 1 3/4" Scallop circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Sticky strip

No comments:

Post a Comment