Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Girly Baby Shower Favors


I put together 50 of these mini purse favors for a baby shower last month. I got the idea from my sideline demo Gina and the original idea came from Angie Juda another Stampin' Up! demo. The picture above shows the front side on the left and the back side on the right. 

It is a little hard to see in the photo, but where the brad is you just lift the top open and the inside holds two Hershey Nuggets. The mom-to-be knew she was having a girl and wanted pink-pink-pink. So I used a lot of Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette in these favors. I worked with her sister-in-law to pick everything out. She fell in love with the baby face from the Baby Bundle stamp set so we decided to put that on the back with the thank you sentiment on the front.

You can find all the materials used for these favors in my Online Store.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Supplies:
Stamps: Baby Bundle, Short & Sweet
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Subtles Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack
Other: Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, rhinestone brads, Sticky strip, Word window punch, Owl builder punch, 1 3/4 scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment