Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Digital Studio: BBQ Invitation

I'll admit I am a My Digital Studio newbie, but for my first project I am really happy with the way this came out! I saw a barbecue invitation on etsy.com that I fell in love with so I got to work looking for a similar font online for free then creating my invitation in Stampin' Up!'s digital software program My Digital Studio. If you are interested in the name of the BBQ font, the one I used is Carnivalee Freakshow (who comes up with these names?)

I find the software to be very user friendly, but I think I am also pretty computer savvy. For this invite I kept it all very simple using a custom gingham background Designer Series Paper, text and punches! I found the tutorial for the custom gingham paper from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator Trina here.

Stampin' Up! has an entire website dedicated to My Digital Studio where you can see samples of projects, video tutorials, blogs and training resources. I also love that the software is now available in DVD format or just a download format for those of us on mini laptops with no DVD drive. On Tuesdays Stampin' Up! releases new digital downloads updates to the full software version and you can see the most current downloads in my Online Store.

I look forward to sharing more My Digital Studio projects with you. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Supplies:
My Digital Studio 

No comments:

Post a Comment