Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Domestic Goddess Wedding Favors

Here is a picture of the wedding favors I put together for our elopement celebration this past Sunday. I had a lot of fun making these. I did keep them fairly simple since I knew I had to make a bunch ... 48 to be exact. I used the Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper which is on special this month. Buy 3 packages of Designer Series  Paper ... you get 1 Free! I can attest that this paper goes a long way.

The favor is the Matchbox Die from Stampin' Up! which I ran through my Big Shot machine in cardstock colors of Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight & Pool Party. If you fold the score lines really well with your bone folder then you should be able to put together the base with no adhesive! Then the cover was run through in the Designer Series Paper.

I stamped the thank you sentiment from Thank You Kindly and then punched out with my Decorative Label punch. Then I added a clear bitty button threaded with a small piece of baker's twine onto a punched out coordinating shape from the Itty Bitty punch pack.

Inside the matchboxes are Pralettes which are bite size Praline's from Leah's Praline's in New Orleans. This was a perfect favor since we were married in New Orleans.

I will be sharing some more projects featuring the Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper this week.

You can visit my Stampin' Up! Online Store for more information on the paper promotion this month.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Whisper White Cardstock, Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper
Other: Big Shot, Matchbox Die, Bitty buttons, Itty Bitty punch pack, White Baker's Twine, Decorative Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment