Classes/Tutorials

Friday, September 2, 2011

Holiday Mini Catalog is here!


Happy September! The Holiday Mini catalog is now live. You can view the Holiday Mini catalog here. If you would like a free copy please give me a call or drop me an email.

I can tell you this is by far my favorite mini in awhile. There is such a range of products so I feel there is a little something for everyone.

My Top Ten Picks (in no particular order):

1. Simply Scored Scoring Tool - scores every 1/8 inch, has place markers & a comfortable stylus with two tips

2. Spice Cake Suite - especially loving the Designer Series Paper, Fabric and big buttons

3. Holiday Stocking Big Shot Die - great for gift card holders or small treats such as pencils and candy canes

4. Stocking Builder Punch - adorable to punch out cuffs and heels & toes to accent your design

5. 1x8" Cellophane Bags - huge value here - you can fill with M&M's, pixie sticks, tootsie rolls or pencils

6. Kraft Gift Boxes - huge value here - good for cookies or 3x3" mini stamped cards

7. Silver Glimmer Paper - glitter that stays on the paper - great accent

8. Warmest of Wishes Stamp Set - adorable set available on a hostess order 

9. Very Vanilla Velvet Stitched ribbon - Super soft and velvety in person

10. Stampin' Card Keeper - great to store your cards or make a set of all occasion cards and put in this box and give as a gift

Stay tuned for lots of projects I will be sharing from this catalog. I am also having a Holiday Mini Preview night for $5 on Thursday 9/8 .

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment