Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sparkly Holiday Stocking Bigz Die


Here is my sparkly Holiday Stocking Bigz die from Stampin' Up! I put this together yesterday for a challenge for the SuiteStampers group. I wanted to use my holiday stocking bigz die and decided to go with a snowflake theme.

I used lots of new products from the Holiday Mini catalog -Stocking die, stitched felt snowflake, Silver Glimmer Paper for my bling, Snow Burst embossing folder, 1x8 cellophane bag and Dear Santa stamp set. I started by cutting out my stocking, heel and toe and I did two of each then adhered back to back so I had a small treat holder perfect for a pen in this case. You could also add a skinny piece of candy, pencils, gift card, etc. 

I added the felt piece with a Stampin' dimensional. For the tag I stamped off twice with my Marina Mist to get a watermarked look for my snowflakes. I just wrapped the tag around the cellophane bag using a piece of white baker's twine.

It is hard to get a good picture of the silver glimmer paper. This project is a lot more sparkly in person. 

You can purchase the items I used for this project in my Online Store.

Would you like to get some friends together and make this project? I am available for holiday workshops aka private class to teach you how to make this cute stocking.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Dear Santa
Ink: Marina Mist
Paper: Marina Mist & Whisper White cardstock, Silver Glimmer Paper
Other: Big Shot, Holiday Stocking Bigz die, Winter Wishes stitched felt, Snow Burst embossing folder, 1" x 8" cellophane bag, white baker's twine, Decorative Label punch, Stampin' dimensional, Sticky strip

No comments:

Post a Comment