Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Different Wedding Thank You


Since we had an unconventional wedding I decided it was okay to send a bit of an unconventional wedding thank you card. I did make more of a traditional card back in May for some of our first gifts and you can see that card here.

I actually put these cards together a bit ago, but just mailed out the last ones before I left for my business trip earlier this week. I had intended to blog a few times while away, but I found myself way too tired most nights to turn on the computer. That is what happens when you are in all day training sessions. I had a fabulous time getting to know some of my coworkers. Those that I made treats for just loved them. :-)

I really love this simple thank you card and I am sad that I used up all my Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper. A lot of the cards were different since I used four punched postage stamps and varied the papers as much as possible. It was a bit of work to punch everything out and Big Shot die all the scallop squares and then emboss the frame. I really love the end result - clean and simple plus flat for mailing! I could even see myself changing up the papers and sentiment for a baby card, christmas card, etc.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper, Whisper White & Calypso Coral cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Decorative Label punch, Postage stamp punch, Scallop Square Duo Bigz die, Framed tulips embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment