Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kraft Gift Boxes Prettied Up


Here is a craft fair item I put together for my recent and upcoming fairs. It starts off as a plain kraft gift box and I prettied it up with Stampin' Up! products.

This box is the perfect size for a baked goodie - coworker, teacher, neighbor, etc. gift or it will fit a small non-baked good too!

I explained how I made the "ornament" and medallion/rosette in this post

I decorated the box with some Designer Series Paper from the Letters to Santa collection and matted the DSP onto coordinating Old Olive cardstock. I had to make the box so you could open it and add your treats so I added the "ornament" on top.

The Silver Glimmer Paper makes it so sparkly and pretty and I am loving the velvet ribbon - so soft and feminine.

You can find all the items to make your own kraft gift boxes in my Online Store. Or if you want to host a workshop/private class for your friends I can show you how to make this project. With some slight changes this could be a birthday gift box or valentine gift box.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Tags til Christmas
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper, Old Olive & Very Vanilla cardstock, Silver glimmer paper
Other: Big Shot, Scallop Square Duo die, Kraft gift box, 3/8" Very Vanilla velvet ribbon, Simply Scored scoring tool, Sticky strip, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, Glue gun (non-Stampin' Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment