Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year & some reminders!


First off Happy New Year to you and your family. December was a struggle for me to get on my blog and get projects posted to share so I will definitely be improving on that in the new year. I hope your holidays were wonderful and wish you a healthy and prosperous 2012.

A few reminders for today then I'll be back to share my first Valentine of the year later this week.

The Clearance Rack Blitz is ending on Thursday 1/5 you can check out all the items by visiting my Online Store then clicking on Clearance Rack on the left. Punches, ribbons, buttons, Designer Series Papers and more! This sale has something for any paper crafter. Go check it out!

The Carryover List from the Holiday Mini has been released. You can view it here. So happy to see the Red & Silver glimmer paper on there. There has been a lot of talk this week that the Stocking punch is not on there so now is your chance to get the Stocking punch before it retires on Tuesday.

The Occasions Mini starts on Wednesday and my website will be updated and I will post links here on my blog. 

Hope you can find some stamping time during this long holiday weekend I know I will be busy.

Happy Stampin,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment