Classes/Tutorials

Monday, December 19, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 5


Here is another stocking stuffer idea for today. I got the idea for this from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator Connie Collins in this post. She includes a link to the pattern she used from this post. I followed Connie's measurements cutting my fabric at 6 x 6 and 6 x 8. 

We are carrying 7 different fabrics in our Idea Book & Catalog with usually at least one additional fabric introduced in our Mini catalogs. I am on my second pack of the Candy Cane Christmas fabric since I did make some projects with it last year too.

If you are stumped looking at this picture I will let you know it is fabric holder for a mini tissue pack. So now when you throw those tissues in your purse or bag you smile when you take them out. 

I am a beginner in the sewing department so I was thrilled with how these little cuties came out. I have my Mom's sewing machine which is older than me - a Singer from the early to mid 70's so it is another walk down memory lane when I pull it out and dust it off. I am hoping to make another sewing project this week so we will see how that goes.

Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Tags
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White
Other: Candy Candy Christmas Designer Fabric, Real Red 5/8" satin ribbon, White baker's twine, Jewelry tag punch, Sewing machine, thread, Rotary cutter 

No comments:

Post a Comment