Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Designer Cuts Thank You's


I was inspired by some thank you cards I saw on Patty Bennett's blog a few weeks ago to make this set of Designer Cuts thank you's. It was a perfect gift for my aunt Linda that celebrated her birthday last weekend. The Designer Cuts come 8 to pack - 4 with this design and 4 with a heart design. I purchased two packs so I had 8 of this design and 8 of the heart design. I am working on the heart design for another gift.

The Designer Cuts are so pretty in person. They are on page 9 of the Occasions Mini catalog so stock up on these before April 30th. Better yet - if you purchase these by March 31st you can get the paper and or ribbon I used for FREE. The paper I used is the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper that is part of Sale-A-Bration. The ribbon is the Everyday Enchantment ribbon which is 1/8" organdy.

I also made a box so my set was ready for a gift set. Here is a shot of them boxed up and ready:


I was stamping with my friend last Friday and said why doesn't Stampin' Up! sell clear acrylic boxes for card sets? Lo and behold by the end of the night we had a a-ha moment and I had a box for the bottom out of Very Vanilla cardstock and a clear window sheet for the cover. So the Vanilla box slides right out of the Window sheet - so clever!

So what do you think? I think these are lovely and will be stocking up on these Designer Cuts before they are gone. I sure hope Stampin' Up! keeps these type of cards in all future catalogs.

All supplies can be purchased in my Online Store or by contacting me.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Ink: Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade
Paper: Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla cardstock
Other: Designer Cuts, Very vanilla envelopes, Window Sheets, Everyday Enchantment ribbon pack, Basic Pearls jewel accents, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment