Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sneak Peek: Stinkin' Cute Card Class


This is a sneak peek of a card from a class I am offering on Friday March 16th. The class is 4 cards & a box featuring the Mouthwatering Stamp Set and the scented embossing powders. Hence the name - Stinkin' Cute card class. This particular card the ice cream is heat embossed with Vanilla embossing powder and the cherry is heat embossed with Cherry embossing powder. The cards smell so yummy!

I will show a picture of the entire class hopefully sometime over the weekend as I am still finishing up the samples. I want to thank my good friend Selene for designing this class. 

Date: Friday, March 16th

Time: 6:30 - 9:00

RSVP: 978-273-0978 or handmadebychristine@mail.com

Can't make the 16th? Let me know if you are local and would like to have a workshop/private class and I will  demo heat embossing to you and your guests. Or if you just want to make the cards I can offer this class as a kit.

All supplies for this card can be purchased in my Online Store or by contacting me.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Mouthwatering & Sincere Salutations
Ink: Early Espresso, River Rock, Calypso Coral markers
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper
Other: Heat gun, Versamarker, Cherry scented embossing powder, Vanilla scented embossing powder, Early Espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment