Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Easter week!


Ok so I am a little late getting this project posted, but considering today is Greek Easter I guess I can say it has been an Easter week this year. We celebrated last week, but I do have several friends celebrating today. I always bring my family little treats for holidays so I had to use the NEW Petite Purse die for some cute, cute, cute Easter treats!

These are pretty small they hold 1 mini York peppermint pattie. Yummy!!! Thanks Selene for that tip! If you put Hershey nuggets or kisses you could hold several. You will be seeing lots of this Petite Purse die coming up soon. I have lots of ideas - birthday party favors, wedding favors, baby shower favors, etc. Don't you think the mini purse is just adorable?

For the colors I thought they reminded me of Easter eggs. The colors are Pool Party & Wisteria Wonder cardstock they are part of the NEW in-colors. I have to say that is one thing about Stampin' Up! they are always fresh with color updates. Speaking of fresh the new catalog is coming out 6/1 and the first retired stamp set list came out today. I will share more details on that tomorrow.

For the DSP on the front flap I CASE'd Barb Mullikin and I think it is a fantastic idea. She used the scallop oval punch and she has a FREE tutorial on her blog here.

All supplies below can be purchased in my Online Store.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stamping!
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Black stazon
Paper: Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Petite Purse Bigz L Die, Word window punch, Scallop oval punch, Sticky strip

No comments:

Post a Comment