Classes/Tutorials

Monday, April 16, 2012

Stampin' Up!: Retired List is out


The 2012 retired list was unveiled yesterday and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised that I am only losing 10 stamp sets. I have been investing a lot more in Big Shot items and punches lately so I am praying I don't lose that much of those. I am a tool junkie and I love my stamping tools!

The list is available on my website here under Promotions. Stamp sets will be available through May 31st only. I am SO excited for the new catalog available 6/1 to customers and my first ever Stampin' Up! convention in July. This is a great time to join as a demonstrator. You will get all the Sneak Peeks of the NEW stuff! Be able to preorder NEW stamps & accessories and even sign up for Convention. Convention registration opens tomorrow yippppppppeeee!!!

April 25th - Retiring Accessories & Decor Elements list is out - those items will be first come first serve

Happy Stamping,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment