Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So Long Upsy Daisy

I am not sure if I will be able to part with my Upsy Daisy stamp set come May 30th. I was really hoping it wouldn't make the retiring list. The retiring stamp set list is out & stamp sets will be available until May 30th. Which means the new catalog goes live June 1st - I can't wait for new stuff!!!

This card looks so much nicer in person. It was made as a sample for my Pick 3 card classes. These are private classes where you get a small group together and I come over and teach you to stamp 9 cards. There is no prior experience needed. The only cost is $20 at the event. It is a fun ladies night/afternoon. I love to stamp and part of being a demonstrator is sharing what I love with you!

I have to say what I love about this card is that it uses limited supplies and it is a simple wow.

The retired accessories list also came out today and items are available while supplies last. A few things to note our stamp pads are being reconfigured. Also, I am super excited to see Stampin' Up! will be coming out with a $99 starter kit. You can check out all the retiring products in my Online Store.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Melon Mambo marker
Paper: Whisper White & Melon Mambo cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing folder, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment