Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Summer Smooches Mini Card

I was inspired by Kay Kalthoff to create these mini 3 x 3 cards. You see I needed some quick thank you's to put in some customer orders this month. I used some leftover Designer Series Paper from some other cards I recently finished up. No DSP goes to waste over here!

The color scheme comes right from the paper - Daffodil Delight & Island Indigo which is a real lovely combination. I love that Stampin' Up! does the guess work for you. If you have a pack of paper just look at the colors in that paper to start building your card. Tip: When you get the 12 x 12 paper take a post-it note and jot down the coordinating colors and stick it to the back cardboard piece in the plastic sleeve. Then you don't need to flip open your catalog every time to check the colors!

You could whip up a batch of these mini cards in no time at all. I did not stamp a sentiment so I can use these for a quick thank you, birthday, get well, thinking of you, etc.

The Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper will be gone tomorrow 4/30 and not back until 6/1 with the new catalog so if you are loving it as much as I am go scoop up a pack. Then you can work on some projects in May. All the details on the Summer Smooches Sneak Peek can be found in my Online Store.

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope you have found some creative time this weekend.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: None!
Ink: None!
Paper: Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper, Whisper White & Island Indigo cardstock
Other: 2 3/8 Scallop circle punch, Blossom Bouquet punch, Basic Rhinestones Jewel accents, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment