Classes/Tutorials

Monday, June 4, 2012

Stampin' Up! New Catalog is live!


I promise to do a better job of sharing some projects with you now that we have started the new catalog year. It is a very exciting time since the catalog started a month early this year! If you need a copy and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator please let me know.

The catalog is smaller, but you don't even notice since it is packed with fresh, new products and ideas of course. I will be sharing some projects over the coming week. There have been two huge announcements from Stampin' Up! One being the $99 starter kit which is very thrilling since many other direct sale companies have been offering a $99 kit. The other big announcement was the switch to firm foam ink pads. I have the brand new colors in the new ink pads and I am in love. You use a much lighter touch and they give great even coverage.

You can check out new products and specials as always at my Online Store.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin',
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment