Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stampin' Up: Delicate Doilies Friend Swap


This card was made a few weeks ago for a StanperswithheART swap at our wonderful upline Selene's house. The swap theme this month was CASE the catalog. So I got to work with my small post-it notes putting notes on several pages in the new catalog. One theme between all of them was they were all very clean & simple cards.

I picked Page 111 (easy to remember LOL) and only changed it up slightly. I wanted to use something new so that is how I picked my colors. The paper & ink is Primrose Petals from the new 2012-2013 in-color collection. With the new ink pads you get a very nice even coverage on your stamps with very little pressure. Also, I have found that I don't need to calibrate the bold stamps when using the new ink pads.

It is a bit hard to see but each stamped image has pearls with two pearls on the smaller butterflies and three pearls on the larger butterfly. It looks to me that the butterflies are ready to take off and fly away.

I hope you are enjoying the start to summer. I have been trying to balance my time better now that I am back to work full time. I will have lots to show you from the new catalog over the new few weeks. I am also SO excited to be attending Stampin' Up! convention in July.

Let me know if you have any questions. You can check out Stampin' supplies as always in my Online Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment