Classes/Tutorials

Friday, December 14, 2012

Owl baby shower favors


My word I haven’t posted anything to my blog in ages! I have officially taken a break from being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, but I am still stamping and plan to share my creations. I have been super busy lately tis the season trying to get holiday cards, tags, and gifts finished. I will try to get everything posted in the next few weeks. As a customer I am also excited to see what will be coming from my demonstrator friends with the new Spring catalog and Sale-a-bration next year!
Attached are some baby shower favors I made up this week for a work baby shower. I used the Candy Wrapper die from Stampin' Up! and cut on the score marks on one side then added a postage stamp to form the box bottom. The owls were punched directly from the Designer Series Paper which is now retired. The favors come out pretty small perfect to hold 4-5 Hershey kisses. Everyone loved them at the baby shower!
Happy Stamping!
Christine
Supplies:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Nursery Nest Designer Series Paper (retired), Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Perfect Plum Cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Candy Wrapper Die, Postage stamp punch, Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, dimensionals, Sticky strip

No comments:

Post a Comment