Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Season's Greetings Card


This one out as this year's Christmas card as it was fairly easy to reproduce. It is very sparkly in real life with the punched out glimmer ornament. Sorry for the dark picture, but it has been cloudy, rainy, and snowy here the past several days.

If you are wondering - Yes I colored in all the circles in the middle of the poinsettia's with my marker - the most time consuming part of the card. I left about an inch out of the embossing folder when I ran it through the Big Shot so I could stamp my greeting on the bottom of the card. You could also try to stamp the greeting first then emboss the entire card front to see if you like it.

Season's Greetings to you and Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink: Real Red Stampin marker
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla cardstock, Red glimmer paper
Other: Big Shot, Petals a Plenty embossing folder, Ornament punch, Old Olive 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment