Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holiday Thank You Notecards


I hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family. Ours was very nice this year. I especially enjoyed having five days off so all the running around didn't seem so bad. We got to visit with everyone except my sister in Tennessee, but we did get to see her a few times this fall. We are definitely spoiled by lots of great family members so hence today's project.

We needed to send out some thank you notes for Christmas gifts received from family members and this is what I came up with. It is big enough to write a quick but meaningful thank you note. I cut first cut my Garden Green cardstock with the Top Note die then I repeated with my Whisper White cardstock. To layer the white on the green you just trim off the edge following the dashed lines. I stamped the greeting in Cherry Cobbler ink. These could not be easier to whip up a batch. In fact after I made these I ended up using the same concept to make some baby note cards which I will share in the new year.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Curly Cute, Tags til Christmas
Ink: Garden Green & Cherry Cobbler markers
Paper: Garden Green & Whisper White cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Top note die

No comments:

Post a Comment