Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year Treat


Happy 2013! I needed a little treat my for hubby so I put together this easy box using the Petal Cone die. Can you guess what kind of box from the picture above?


If you guessed a Chinese take out box ... You are correct! I remember seeing these out in blogland a while ago and just recently saw one and new it would be perfect for New Year's Eve. Inside I put 11 Hershey kisses one for each year I have been with my hubby.

If you need directions on how to make this you can find some videos on youtube. I followed the video from Dawn O or dostamping. I couldn't resist using Midnight Muse cardstock and ink and adding some bling with the glimmer papers. Everyone needs Midnight and bling on New Year's!

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Midnight Muse marker
Paper: Midnight Muse & Whisper White cardstock, Silver & Red glimmer papers
Other: Big Shot, Petal cone die, White baker's twine, Real Red 5/8" satin ribbon, Labels collection Framelits, Heart to Heart punch, Cropadile

No comments:

Post a Comment