Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Baby Gift Part 1


This is Part 1 of a baby gift for a co-worker that is due any day now. I had a lot of fun putting this little gift together. I call this my Baby Washcloth Cupcake. In the past I have made sets of separate baby washcloth cupcakes, but I decided to switch things up a bit.

The cupcake consists of 4 organic baby washcloths that I purchased at a local baby store Buy Buy Baby. You can purchase baby washcloths at almost any store that sells baby items. In the middle is a talc-free organic baby powder. I chose NYR Organic's baby powder and you if have never heard of them you can check out my website for more information. NYR offers certified organic makeup products as well as award winning skincare products for the entire family.

I just tied some ribbon around the cupcake to hold it all together and made up a quick tag using my Two Tags die following the color scheme in the washcloths.

Stay tuned for Parts 2 & 3 of the gift later this week.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Baby Bundle
Ink: Black stazon, Pretty in Pink & Chocolate Chip markers
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, & Chocolate Chip cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Two Tags die, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, White baker's twine, Scallop circle, 1 3/8 circle, and 1 1/4 circle punches

No comments:

Post a Comment