Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Baby Gift Part 2


This is Part 2 of the baby gift for my co-worker. I was making up some Christmas thank you notecards and then moved right into making up some baby ones as well. Same concept as the Christmas  notecards. I used the Top Note die and trimmed the Whisper White around the edge then adhered to the Daffodil Delight bases. I stamped the greeting in Melon Mambo. I used my markers to color in the trim of the onesie in Daffodil then the heart in Melon. On all the envelopes I stamped a bib down in the lower left corner and colored the trim and heart Melon and the bib Daffodil. The last step for these was to get out my Dazzling Details to add some bling. I colored in the heart in the onesie and bib with the details so they sparkle a little bit. Just make sure you let them dry thoroughly before handling.



I packaged up the gifts in a plain white gift bag with some tissue paper I had on hand. I added a cute stamped tag that matches the notecards. The idea for the tag came from some adorable Christmas tags that my friend Selene made up. You can see her tags here.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Curly Cute, Baby Bundle
Ink: Melon Mambo & Daffodil Delight markers, Black stazon
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, & Whisper White cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Top Note die, Dazzling details, White baker's twine, Cropadile, Scallop circle, 1 1/4 circle and 1 3/8 circle punches

No comments:

Post a Comment