Classes/Tutorials

Monday, January 7, 2013

Little Girl Valentine Pouch/Envelope


So Valentine's Day is coming up quick next month so I thought I would get a jump start on a few Valentine projects. I remember seeing a pouch/envelope made from the Fancy Favor die so I knew I had to figure out how to make one. I have to say this came out super cute!

The size of the pouch/envelope is perfect to hold a love note, mini card, small candy treat, or gift card. If you have the Two Tags Die the larger tag would fit. I am going to try the gift card holder next time I make this and I will share here on my blog.

For the adorable little girl (reminds of Campbell soup kids) I stamped her in Black stazon and "watercolored" her with my Blender pen and markers. I just scribbled some color from each marker on a large clear block and picked it up with my Blender pen and colored. It brings me back to childhood when I used to love to color in all my coloring books. I also love the soft look.

I had to add just a little bit of bling so I added rhinestones to the heart she is holding and to the 'i' in valentine's on the tag. If you have dazzling details you could also paint some bling onto her dress, ruffles, and bows and it would be cute.

My tip: When I use the Fancy Favor die I just use a piece of 8.5 x 11 cardstock and you will end up a slightly smaller tab, but it works fine and you don't need to have 12 x 12 cardstock.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Black stazon, Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette & Daffodil Delight markers
Paper: Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Whisper White cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Fancy Favor die, Labels framelits collection, Linen thread, Modern label & Word window punches, Blender pen, Basic rhinestone jewels, Cropadile

No comments:

Post a Comment