Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Halloween Projects: 10/1 Blog Header and Button

Christine Stamps     
Shop My Online Store
Happy October! While I was working on items for fall fairs I had this crazy idea to share 31 Halloween related projects in October ... a new project every day! So welcome to Day 1 which is my blog header and button.

I created my Blog Header and Shop button in Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software. I kept them both fairly simple using the Toxic Framable Designer Template.

I absolutely love that in only a few minutes I can create a different look every month or two depending on the holiday or season. I am hoping by the next time I create a blog header I will be able to record myself using a screen capture program so stay tuned for that.

Let me know if you have any questions about today's project. I'll be back tomorrow with Day 2.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment