Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, October 31, 2013

31 Halloween Projects: Halloween Bash Muslin Bag


Happy Halloween! Hope you have a spook-tacular day. Quick post since I need to finish getting ready for work. I am going as a hockey player, but I need someone to give me a black eye (with makeup LOL) and I was wondering how on earth I can paint a tooth black? 

Have you seen the mini muslin bags in the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog? They are very affordable at $9.95 for 8 bags. They are so cute and you can dress them up with stamps and embellishments to your hearts content. To give you some perspective this little bag holds five of the snack size Hershey bars. I better go buy some stock in Hershey since I buy their candy like crazy lately.

Pretty straightforward project see the Supplies below to see what I used. This pretty little package went to a special young girl who is growing up way too quickly. I hope see likes it. Unfortunately I also gave her a Red Sox gift and since they are now World champs I have a feeling the Red Sox gift will be treasured.

As always let me know if you have any questions. Lots of special offers in my Online Store so go check it out! More to come tomorrow.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Halloween Bash
Ink: Black stazon & Pumpkin Pie marker
Paper: Very Vanilla & Basic Black cardstock
Other: Mini Muslin bag, Pumpkin Pie 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Ticket Duo Punch, Scallop oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment