Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Witches Brew Washi Tape Halloween Note Card


Sorry for the horrible picture here. I snapped this quick photo with my cell phone. All the rest of my Halloween care packages went out in the mail today. I just sent a simple note card put together with the Witches Brew Washi Tape and a Halloween treat I shared the other day. I hope the recipients like the happy mail. I know I love happy mail and I have been fortunate to get some nice happy mail lately.

The note cards from Stampin' Up! are a fabulous deal. For just $5.95 you get 20 pre-scored note cards with envelopes. This card went together in about 2 minutes. The washi tape is very easy to handle you just rip off a strip and stick down.

Speaking of deals. We have new items on sale right now in our weekly deals. You can see them in my Online Store make sure you choose Weekly Deals on the top left side.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Black stazon & Pumpkin Pie marker
Paper: Whisper White note card & envelope
Other: Witches Brew Washi Tape, Modern label punch, Word window punch

No comments:

Post a Comment