Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Stampin' Up! is so generous!


Stampin' Up! is an amazingly generous company right now. Have you been able to keep up with all the exciting announcements? I have been trying to and let me tell you at times it is a little overwhelming. We now have weekly deals and we have an amazing 25% off 25 stamp set sale going on right now. You can always check out all the specials in my Online Store. On the left side towards the top of the page you will find the different categories. There are always deals to be found in the Clearance Rack. The New Arrivals section is also one to check out since we seem to be announcing new products like crazy right now. There are kits which would make wonderful holiday gifts for the crafty person in your life. As always let me know if you have any questions on the sales and new products.

I'll be back with a cute Halloween project to show tomorrow.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment