Classes/Tutorials

Monday, October 21, 2013

Stamp Out Breast Cancer Gifts


Another super quick post tonight. I am finally getting myself on track now that the weekend is behind me. We had a super response for our 4th Annual Stamp Out Breast Cancer Fundraiser. I believe our total is over $3,300. There were a few special ladies that came on Saturday and I wanted to acknowledge that they were fabulous. So once I found out that Alex & Ani came out with a new bracelet for Breast Cancer research off I went to Portsmouth, NH to the store. I found out that our Decorative boxes hold the bracelet perfectly. Maybe Stampin' Up! designed the boxes just for Alex & Ani LOL! The pink ribbon on my box was printed on the computer from My Digital Studio then I stamped the sentiment on top. 

In other Stampin' Up! news you have until tomorrow Tuesday 10/22 to join my small but mighty team. We are running a special offer right now you can sign up for only $25 in honor of our 25th Anniversary. You can get more details on my website. Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies: My Digital Studio, Ribbon of Hope Stamp Brush Digital Download, Decorative Window Gift box, Crochet trim ribbon, Very Vanilla & Pink Pirouette cardstock, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, mini glue dots, Fabulous Phrases clear mount stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment