Classes/Tutorials

Friday, October 18, 2013

Stamp Out Breast Cancer Candles

Super quick post today! We have a work event in two hours and I need to finish getting ready. Tomorrow is the big day! Stamp Out Breast Cancer 2013 I am so excited for this year's event. It will be our fourth and I have tried to make it special. I picked up lots of items for prize patrol. What is prize patrol? At Stampin' Up! corporate events it is when the audience members win free stuff for just being in the room. So much fun.

I picked up these candles at Christmas Tree Shop a few weeks ago during a super clearance sale and just decorated them very simply. If you wear pink tomorrow you could go home with a prize.

If you are local see you at Harmony Hall in Dracut in the morning. Doors open at 10am.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
My Digital Studio, burlap ribbon, Whisper White cardstock, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment