Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, October 17, 2013

31 Halloween Projects: Fright Night Frame


Up was up before the birdies this morning working on preparations for Stamp Out Breast Cancer this Saturday. I am SO thrilled to mention that we have already raised $1,500 as of this morning. I am so blessed to have girlfriends that have held this event together the past several years while working multiple jobs and supporting their families some as single parents. A huge shout out to the amazing team!

So I have news to share! When you are out and about networking you hear or think of opportunities to get your foot in the door places. That is exactly what happened to me over this past weekend. My step-mother-in-law makes baby blankets and has her items in a shop in downtown Salem, MA. Yes, that Salem the Witch City USA! I brought some frames to show her and asked if she thought the owner might be interested. She said yes so on the phone I go to call the shop to see what time she is open. Turns out since October in Salem is prime time she is open late on Saturday's. So off I go (not mentioning my SMIL yet). I arrive and show the owner two Halloween frames. She loves them and asks when can I bring more and sign paperwork. Woo-hoo! Since I was off on Monday I make plans to go back on Monday. I arrive about 6pm on Monday with 8 frames for her to display in the shop. I look forward to checking back in with the shop to see if I sold anything.

The inside of this frame is a new template available in the Fright Night Ensemble for My Digital Studio that came out on October 8th. Have you been keeping up with the new downloads that come out every Tuesday? You can check them out in my Online Store at anytime.

Can you guess where I took this picture? I was trying to be clever since the frame says Enter at Your Own Risk. I took the picture on my front step. LOL! The ugly brown is our doormat/rug.

I hope I inspired you to make something crafty today.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Halloween Bash Clear mount # 130580
Ink: Basic Black marker # 100082 and Tangerine Tango marker (sold in marker kit)
Paper: Whisper White cardstock # 100730 and Basic Black cardstock # 121045
Other: Fright Night Ensemble # 135642, Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon # 119261, Linen thread # 104199, Multipurpose Liquid glue # 110755, Frame (local dollar store)

No comments:

Post a Comment