Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Birthday Gift Box


We spent part of this past weekend visiting with my mother-in-law. Next weekend is her birthday so I decided to wrap one of her gifts Stampin' Up! style. Actually both of my businesses collided on this project as I found out NYR lotions fit perfectly in the tag a bag gift boxes. Bonus! I look forward to using the gift boxes for various gifts this holiday season. I gave her the yummy Ginger & Vanilla Body lotion which is a wonderful scent for fall/winter.

This project went together very quickly since I just added the lotion and some home made filler paper to the inside and decorated the outside. The filler paper was made from the brown paper from Stampin' Up! boxes when you get your shipment. I took a piece and cut it with my trimmer into thin strips then I put them through my old crimper (retired). The outside embellishment is pretty self explanatory. I added a candy dot and colored around the edge of my stamp with my Blender pen. The stamp set and punch in this project are available as a bundle and you can save 15% off. I love that Stampin' Up! is offering bundles to save us all a few pennies.

Stampin' Up! has an amazing promotion running right now. Until 10/21 you can join my small but mighty team for only $25 in honor of our 25th anniversary. Let me know if you want more details.

You can shop for products to make this project in my Online Store.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Label Love Clear Mount # 130622
Ink: Rich Razzleberry Stampin write marker # 120970
Paper: Whisper White 8.5 x 11 cardstock # 100730
Other: Tag A Bag Gift box # 130927, Rich Razzleberry 1/4 stitched ribbon # 126876, White baker's twine # 124262, Blender pen # 102845, Brights candy dot # 130931, Artisan label punch # 130920

No comments:

Post a Comment