Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

31 Halloween Projects: Decorated Bottle

I am keeping my head above water. Big week this week with lots of events and preparation for various events. We are having a ceremonial groundbreaking for work this Friday morning for our new building then that evening is our Annual Meeting Gala. I will then be up with the birdies on Saturday morning setting up for our 4th Annual Stamp Out Breast Cancer Fundraiser. I am exhausted thinking about all this so I made sure to get in some R&R this past weekend.

I have lots of ideas for Halloween cards and projects and hopefully I make it to 31 projects during the month. If I plan ahead enough I will make it there! So the project today was inspired by another demo. I changed it up to fit my style. So are you thinking where did the bottle come from? If you guessed Sutter Home wine then you are correct! So that leads me to another idea. If I was going to a friend's house for a Halloween party I could not drink the wine and give these as gifts as long as the recipients were over 21 years of age. I did drink the wine for this project and added fall holiday m&m's. This would be such a cute gift for a teacher or coworker.


All the supplies from this project can be purchased from my Online Store. Let me know if you have any questions about this project. Come back tomorrow for another Halloween project.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Halloween Bash Clear-Mount Stamp set # 130580
Ink: Jet Black Stazon pad # 101406
Paper: Witches Brew Designer Series Paper # 132185, Whisper White 8.5 x 11 cardstock # 100730
Other: 1 1/4 Burlap ribbon # 132140, Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape # 132156, Sticky strip # 104294, Basic Black 1/8 taffeta ribbon # 119261, White Baker's twine # 124262, Mini Glue dots # 103683, Big Shot Die-Cut machine # 113439, Labels Collection Framelits Dies # 125598, Sutter Home Chardonnay mini bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment