Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, October 6, 2013

31 Halloween Projects: Toxic Frame


Sorry this picture is not the greatest. I am hoping I can take the frame pictures outside next time, but it is raining today so that option is out. I am getting caught up sharing one Halloween project a day for this month. This frame was one I shared before, but I made it a little nicer this week for my fair yesterday.

Start to finish this is probably about 30 minutes to make depending on how fast your printer works. Printer you say? Yes, the 8.5 x 11 insert is a template printed out from Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software. The software itself is a steal for $19.95, but what is even better? You don't have to buy the software to use the downloads. You can purchase the download and open it in Microsoft Word or other programs on your computer. I love that!

After your template is printed you will have to cut it to size to fit your 8 x 10 frame. I ended up having to trim a bit off the top and bottom to fit my frame. I added some ribbon through the top corner edge of the frame and tied in a bow. Then you stamp your sentiment and add to a layering piece of cardstock. Poke a hole in the corner and add your linen thread and add to the ribbon. Easy peasy.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Halloween Bash Clear mount # 130580
Ink: Basic Black marker # 100082 and Tangerine Tango marker (sold in marker kit)
Paper: Very Vanilla cardstock # 101650 and Basic Black cardstock # 121045
Other: Toxic Framable Designer Template # 128139, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta ribbon # 119261, Linen Thread # 104199, Multipurpose Liquid glue # 110755, Frame (local dollar store)

No comments:

Post a Comment