Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Happy Saturday!


It was a great day today in Wilmington at the Mom's Club Holiday Fair. It was so nice to see some familiar faces there. I have some vendor friends that participated and some friends that came shopping. I am so blessed to have supportive friends and family. To those of you that knew I was setting up two tables I survived pretty well. To the new friends I made today it was great connecting with you!

I wanted to write a quick post before I head out for the evening. Today Stampin' Up! announced one final sale on the daily My Digital Studio deals from this week. You have until tonight at midnight to take advantage of the special sale prices on the following downloads:


  • Amped Up Ampersands Kit (item 134844)
  • Hello There Kit (item 133374)
  • All Time Fave Photobook Template (item 132915)
  • Modern Medley Overlays Kit (item 134839)
  • Be Brave Pocket Cards (item 134840)
  • Nobody's Business Photobook Template (item 132812)
  • Autumn Traditions Kit (item 127600)
  • Afternoon Daydream Kit (item 130861)
Click here to head over to my Online Store to find out more on the downloads. Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment