Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Stampin' Up! Holiday Sale 11/20 - 12/2

24-Hours Only
Where have I been? Working, working, working and crafting, crafting, crafting! It's the season of giving and I have been creating up a storm for craft fairs and custom orders. I just sold four frames in a shop in downtown Salem, MA too. I was very excited since that was in my first month in the shop.

I'm here to share that today starts our Holiday Sale which will run November 20th through December 2nd. There will be discounts from 20% - 50% off & exclusive bundles. Just in time for your holiday shopping. The sale kicks off with a bang today November 20th with a 30% off 24-Hour Sale on three products. One of those items I can't even believe it is perhaps the best Stampin' Up! investment. Can you guess what I am talking about?

If you guessed the Stampin' Write marker set you are correct. The markers are the best investment in all the Stampin' Up! colors in one shot. If you need to know what you can do with markers let me know and I will be happy to share some amazing tips.

Many Marvelous Markers $76.97 sale price normally $109.95


Simply Scored Diagonal Plate $8.37 sale price normally $11.95

Stampin' Trimmer $20.97 sale price normally $29.95

Also don't forget that we still have Weekly Deals, Clearance Rack, and Digital products on sale too.

Please visit my Stampin' Up! store today by clicking here to check out all the amazing sales and place your order.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment